Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whats wrong with our moon??

For all of you who do not get out of the house much in the city to view that big white ball in the sky at night, well you miss out. The moon was in it's full capacity last night as the clouds dissipated. I thought I might as well take a few pictures since I create screensavers for my computer. Thought you all might like this picture. Oh, By the way what is wrong with the moon in my picture. First one that tells me will get a prize. Man,,,,, I love Nikons.

9 comments:

Madison S. said...

Your moon is upside down

Madison S. said...

Or it is reversed.

Karla said...

I have NO idea - but if I did know I couldn't answer because SOMEONE would pout and be mad 'cause I won again! LOL!!!!

Gene Holley said...

It is WAY smaller than the real one.

JAMES said...

You all are way to funny..o.k. Julie stick to one answer no guessing

Madison S. said...

I guess its upside down. Todd mentioned it could be reversed. I meant to type one is my answer and his is the other. But if we can only have one answer I go with Upside down!

Lynn said...

I'm with Bro. Gene!

JAMES said...

Well, I guess I need to let you all know that had Todd guessed he would have won....the moon was reversed in the picture. There really was no way to put the full size moon on here. A new contest coming this week so stay posted.
Sis Sharon, I hope this helps you, since you were really getting stressed about me not giving you the answer.

Madison S. said...

Hey that's not fair Todd's guess was his and mine was mine. He just doesn't have a blog name. Maybe you can take him to lunch one day! LOL

RockYou Widget