Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who Is This Egg Celebrity?

Welcome back to the L.T.U.P.C.O.W.F.T.C.S.B.E.L.A.L.C. (Life Tabernacle United Pentecostal Church of Wichita Falls Texas Celebrity S0ft Boiled Egg Look A Like Contest). If you are new to this, this is where I create a very exacting look a like of one of our great church people. Whoever guess the Picture gets a $5 gift card from Starbucks.

Past winners are Sis Karla Holley, Rev. Kyle Cain and our Pastor, Rev. Gene Holley

Past pictures are in past posts on this site, but, include: Big John Howell, Sis Arnett and Bro. Joseph Ouellette.


OK Sis Kassie this one is for you.

8 comments:

Karla said...

Linda Howell

Lynn said...

HLinda HHowell!!! Sis. Karla is a show-off! :)

Kassie said...

LOL! Too funny.... You are going to get in trouble, Bro James!

Mandy said...

I don't get it???

Linda Elms said...

I agree with Kassie. I think you're going to get in trouble! LOL!

JAMES said...

Ha ..Ha made ya'll look....but....alas it was the woman child Carmen that made me do it....But It was Funny Huh?

Joseph James said...

AHHHH!!!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this attempt... especially since that 'other' attempt was supposed to somehow resemble me... this is just too funny!

Linda Elms said...

I'm still laughing about this Egg Celebrity! LOL! Ya'll are too much! :)

RockYou Widget