Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hey all of you bloggers. thought i would drop a line since I lasted posted on Feb 12th. There is not a whole lot going on except going to work and coming home. Carmen and I did enjoy the Church in a Day project. It is so cool to see 400 people come together and build a church in 16 to 18 hours completely stocked with hot and cold running towels. Thanks to Bro Todd for helping me get the sound system in, since I have this bum knee. I am in Broaddus Tx. at my bro. in laws house recovering from knee surgery for a few days. This will allow Sis Carmen to get to go to Ladies Conference while I recoup. Surgery went very well and the pain in the knee is so much better than before surgery and will totally dissappear in a few days. So I will just sit around and eat Bon-Bons and junk food and try to fish a little. gotta go ...time for another Hydrocodon yiiippeee

2 comments:

Gene Holley said...

I'm so glad to know that you are alive! Glad your knee is feeling better and you can take some time off with family.

Linda Elms said...

James, I'm glad to see you posted....finally! LOL! I hope your knee is healing really good and you will be up running real soon! I'm glad you got to take a few days off, even if it was from having to have surgery. It was good seeing Carmen at Ladies Conference and your Mom, also. Kyle did a great job on the drums! I was proud of him.

RockYou Widget