Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hey everyone. Been really busy at work doing Yuuuuccccccccccckkkky inventory. By the time I get home I don't even want to see a computer screen. Well,,,, Lets see whats happening at the Cain Casa. Jeremy ordered his new bass from Mike Pedulla. It will be here in June 07. I think that I am more excited about it than he is. I have had soo much fun talking with Christine at Pedulla about Jeremy and his awesome bass playing. Just need him to make a great Christian CD for bass players. I really would like to do a bass trio or even Quartet with Jeremy, Cameron, Johnathan, and myself. Since I think that we all have influenced one another. Never have heard of anyone doing it even in the secular world. Kyle came and went. Hardly saw him over the hollidays. I did show him that the registration on his car was in his name when I bought the tags for him......and a new windshield... and a new tire... and food and clothes... and ..and... and...hope Carmen and I get to see him a little longer when he come home in February.

o.k now everyone one ... Lets all stop eating out save our money and go skiing next year.

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Glad to see you back James! Thank you for coming by the hospital today to see our sweet Ashlyn Kate! Carmen was there for a few hours and she enjoyed the suspense with all of us. The ski trip sounds fun, but my kids have to quit having babies in January!!!! I'm happy for Jeremy and his new "toy" that he plays so well. I know it will be exciting for him and "you" to get it.

Cameron said...

Hey that recording sounds like fun. I can't wait to see Jeremy's new bass. I'm definitely going to do that someday. Oh, and I really would like to go skiing. Never been, but it seems like it would be fun.

JAMES said...

Cameron. it has to have bartolini dual humbuckers of they cannot get the 19mm string spacing..your tagged

RockYou Widget