Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello everyone. I hope your today was safe and peaceful. We sat home and played a few games. Carmen has a nice fire in the fireplace and the hot chocolate sure hits the spot. Mischa has been so funny and hyper today. Huskies like a lot of attention and she sure gets more than her share. Her head is resting on my leg while I am at this computer. A good pet is such a joy to have. We love our dog and she sure has grown since we first got her at camp a year and a half ago. Carmen thinks that I should put some pictures on this blog of Mischa at Christmas. So Here you go.
















Carmen thought it funny to put my 3D deer target behind the Christmas tree. This is about as close as I will get to hunt a deer this year. I did get to shoot this one before she put it behind the tree. If you use some Tony C's, and cook it in a cast iron skillet, I promise you that it will be the best tasting piece of foam deer you can get.















Well, we will be putting our house up for sell shortly. If you want to make me an offer before the realtor gets here, call me. lots of property custom built with a pool and spa and shop.

6 comments:

Linda Elms said...

WOW! Your dog is beautiful! I've never seen him. Then, the deer behind the Christmas tree is GREAT! Good job Carmen! LOL!

Madison S. said...

Wow moving to town won't that be fun. When is it going up for sale???

Karla said...

I remember that cute little puppy at camp. She has grown and is beautiful!! And... I love the deer behind the tree, also.

Tammy Bryant said...

Come on to town! We are ready to have ya!!! The dog is wonderful, or should I say pup since so young. By May, we will have a dog and cat in this home. If not before. Be praying for Dan - he does not like cats. We have to have both!!
Great pictures.

Gene Holley said...

Let me know when you are grilling the deer....maybe we can make a trip out of it!

JAMES said...

ONLY AND ONLY IF KARLA MAKES SOME CHEESE SOUP.

RockYou Widget